Wijzigen - Technische specificaties - HP 780AABB Switches
The HP 2530 Switches Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Lifetime Warranty 2.0.
The HP 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and can be manages with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
• The HP 2530 Switch Series provides secure, reliable and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
Security and Quality of Service
• The HP 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
Simple Deployment and Management
• The HP 2530 Switch Series supports choice of management interface with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using console or micro USB ports.
Single View of the Network
• The HP 2530 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
• Access control lists (ACLs): accommodates IPv4/IPv6 port and VLAN-based ACLs (IPv6 ACL is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models)
• LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): defines a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones
Resiliency and high availability
• Port trunking and link aggregation: Trunking: supports up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections; supports L2, L3, and L4 trunk load-balancing algorithm (L4 trunk load balancing is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models). IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP): eases configuration of trunks through automatic configuration.