Wijzigen - Technische specificaties - HP 300AABB Switches
The HP 3600 EI Switch Series delivers premium levels of intelligent and resilient performance, security, and reliability for robust switching at the enterprise network edge. The series consists of Layer 3 Fast Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ switches, with advanced features that can accommodate the most demanding applications. Secure, resilient connectivity and the latest traffic-prioritization technologies enhance converged networks. Designed for increased flexibility and scalability, HP 3600 EI series switches come with 24 or 48 10/100 ports, four active SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks, and a 24-port 100BASE-FX switch with two or four Gigabit Ethernet SFP slots.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
• Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
• IPv6: Telnet: for allowing CLI access via IPv6. SNMP: for IPv6 switch management. DNS: for IPv6 host management. DHCP: for auto IPv6 address configuration of a switch.
• Nonblocking performance: up to 17.6 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 13.1 million pps throughput
Resiliency and high availability
• Separate data and control paths: keeps control separated from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases security and performance
• RMON (remote monitoring): provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
Layer 2 switching
• 16/32K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices