Wijzigen - Technische specificaties - HP 304AABB Switches
The HP 3600 SI Switch Series delivers intelligent, resilient performance, security, and reliability for robust switching at the enterprise network edge. The series consists of Fast Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ switches, with features that can accommodate large enterprise and SMB applications. Secure, resilient connectivity, as well as the latest traffic-prioritization technologies, enhance converged networks. The switches are designed for improved flexibility and scalability.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
• Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
• IPv6: Telnet: for allowing CLI access via IPv6. SNMP: for IPv6 switch management. DNS: for IPv6 host management. DHCP: for auto IPv6 address configuration of a switch.
• Nonblocking performance: up to 17.6 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 13.1 million pps throughput
Resiliency and high availability
• Separate data and control paths: keep control separated from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases security and performance
• RMON (remote monitoring): provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
Layer 2 switching
• 16/32K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices